Home › For Librarians › For Public Librarians › Statistics › Training › Statistics manual › Public Library Statistics Manual
Public Library Statistics Manual
Data Entry System Login
Page last modified date: 7/26/2011
Data input is done through the Edit section of theLibrary Directory.Statistics entry pages are only available during the “data input window” which begins in the fall and ends in early winter.
Updating of the Library Directory now coincides with the Public Library Statistics deadline in order to simplify data entry for libraries.
To begin entering the statistics:
(1) Go to http://www.msl.mt.gov/For_Librarians/Library_Directory/Edit_Path/Login/default.asp(http://www.msl.mt.gov/ > For Librarians > Library Directory > Librarians > Library Directory > Edit)
(2) Find the library by selecting the appropriate criteria and choosing search.
(3) Choose the library from the list.
(4) Enter the library's password.
(5) Choose the current year’s Public Library Statistics link from the Main Menu.