Home › SWIM ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS & PROJECT TEAM
SWIM Ask Yourself
Here are some questions to ask yourself if you’re thinking of applying for a SWIM scholarship:
Do you have
- An undergraduate degree?
- Access to computer and Internet?
- Support from employer and family?
Are you willing to
- Spend 10-15 hours per week studying for two years?
- Secure membership and actively participate in your state’s professional library association?
- Work in a library in one of the four SWIM states for two years following completion of degree/certification in position of professional librarian as defined by the grant?
If your answers to these questions are yes, then you’re ready to apply for a SWIM scholarship!