Transfer of cash and other liquid assets

This may not be applicable if you have chosen to work with the local government unit who handled your accounting before you became a district. You might want to check with an attorney if you have any concerns about this one

If you have chosen to handle your accounting internally or have chosen to hire someone privately then you will need the city or county to transfer your cash and any other liquid assets to the financial accounts that you set up earlier. Liquid assets might be a library depreciation fund and/or donations, grants and other sources of revenue dedicated to the library.

ASPeN: The New Library Directory

Events Calendar