Obtain Insurance

You will need property insurance to cover the building, equipment, and its contents. Contact a local agent for quotes. This might give you the best deal. In addition you can contact the Montana Association of Counties (MACo) for information. MACo may be able to insure district property. They can put you in touch with insurance agents who are familiar with MACo policies. Visit the MACo website for more information. Other library district directors will also be helpful when it comes to acquiring insurance. Please contact other district directors for ideas, things to consider and information about special insurance riders, etc.

ASPeN: The New Library Directory

Events Calendar