Montana Department of Labor and Industry Reporting

You will need to file quarterly reports for Unemployment Insurance. You can do this online. Information about these reports can be found at

Worker's compensation is more complicated. Most likely you will be working with an insurance company and will only have reports to file if you have a work accident where worker's compensation needs to be paid. To learn more contact the Department of Labor and Industry's Employment Relations Division at (406) 444-6543.

ASPeN: The New Library Directory

Events Calendar