Department of Administration Reporting

Hopefully one of the first things you did was file your paperwork with the Department of Administration. If you did this reporting to them will be much easier because you will have made contact with a staff member who can help you with the process. If you are handling the accounting internally or have hired a local firm you will need to make sure the annual year-end report is filed with the Department of Administration.

The first year will be challenging - luckily Department of Administration staff are pretty friendly and will do their best to help you through the process. To see what this report looks like when completed please look at "Annual Financial Reports Special Purpose Districts" from the Department of Administration's website. It's much easier to file this report if your accounting software is sophisticated enough to run the reports you need to enter your data. That's why it's important to spend a little extra to purchase software that is designed for governmental accounting.

ASPeN: The New Library Directory

Events Calendar